IL provides information and referrals and advocacy, peer support, and skills development in many areas, such as:
1) Finding affordable housing
2) Obtaining health insurance, healthcare, including long-term support services
3) Support with the immigration and naturalization process
4) Support for Deaf parents
5) Increasing knowledge and skills for health and independence, including basic English, money management, and using public transportation
6) Connecting to other programs and services for assistance with benefits, finances, legal issues, transportation services, and more.
Additional IL services are described below.