Title: Executive Assistant (30 hrs/wk)
- Provide administrative support for Executive Director
- Coordinate Executive Director’s activities and meetings, including interpreter requests
- Take meeting minutes at Board, management team, staff, and other meetings as assigned
- Independently prepare communications for Executive Director
- Provide support with development activities, and track and report on fundraising
- Maintain agency donor database and send acknowledgement letters
- Provide editing support
- Interpret for Executive Director
- 5 hours/week Social Media work, including posting on Facebook and sending updates to the webmaster.
- 5 hours/week Administrative support for ASL program director, including outreach and announcements, and tracking registration.
- Special assignments, projects and other duties as assigned by Executive Director
The Executive Assistant works for and closely with the Executive Director and will have access to sensitive information. The position requires a commitment to confidentiality and a considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgement. As needed, the Executive Assistant is expected to work some evenings and weekends.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Administrative experience and excellent organization skills required. Resourceful and detail oriented, able to work independently, and to take some initiative.
ASL advanced+ skill required. Senior ASL Interpreting students are welcome to apply. One year interpreting experience preferred.
Good writing skills required. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Canva and Salesforce a plus. Experience with social media.