- Provide weekly ASL instruction at one of DEAF, Inc. offices or offsite at a different location fora session for adult learners in American Sign Language
- Responsible for opening the space just before and closing after class times.
- Report to supervisor with concerns or issues from within the classes
- Native or near-native ASL signer
- At least two year experience in teaching ASL
- Familiar using the Signing Naturally, TRUE+WAY ASL, and/or ASL at Work curriculums
- Knowledgeable about Deaf culture
- Have own laptop to use in the classroom and computer skills sufficient to produce quality supplemental materials
- Knowledgeable about working with learners from diverse educational, cultural and language backgrounds preferred
Send cover letter, updated resume, and two ASL work-related letter of reference to:
Ann Thompson, Human Resources/Administrative Coordinator DEAF, Inc. email@example.com
DEAF, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer. Deaf, DeafBlind, Hard of Hearing and LateDeafened persons, women, veterans, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.