new asl campaign launched
DEAF, Inc's American Sign Language Expansion Campaign seeks to Change the Game Through Language Acquisition.
The goal of the ASL Expansion Campaign is to raise funds to endow the position of Director of American Sign Language (ASL), who will restructure and expand existing ASL programs, hire and train teachers, create ASL curriculum modules that can be adapted to specific community demand, and create a portable classroom, so that classes can be taught on-site at DEAF, Inc. locations or off-site at locations in the community.
- DEAF, Inc. Thanks Boating in Boston for Supporting Staff Appreciation Day August 25, 2014
- DEAF, Inc. Celebrates Staff Appreciation Day August 12, 2014
- DEAF, Inc. Thanks Retiring Board Treasurer Jon Medeiros and Welcomes New Treasurer John Sullivan August 1, 2014
- Genzyme Continues Support of Project HOPE July 10, 2014
- Health Needs Report Reveals Unmet Needs and Health Care Gaps for Deaf People June 12, 2014